The MBA following my name stands for Master of Business Administration, but it also stands for Massive Bank Account. How would your life change if you had a Massive Bank Account – $1 million or more? Would you buy a new house or a new car? Would you travel? More significantly, would you share the knowledge of your success with others, and be a gracious giver? I’m making a difference. I have written a book entitled You Don’t Have To Be Broke: So Wake Up, Shake It Up, And Make A Change!
My mission is to educate and motivate people (young and seasoned) that want to be business owners, but need additional guidance. It’s not always easy when you’re doing something different from the crowd, so I make a difference by helping others:
- develop entrepreneurial ideas and fulfill dreams,
- determine what business to start, and the appropriate business structure to utilize,
- get through the paperwork, acquire the appropriate licenses, and answer the important questions regarding how to start a business,
- understand the concepts for making educated financial decisions,
- design and use websites, opt-in pages, social media and other vehicles to make the business visible and attract clients, and
- develop marketing strategies to achieve wealth creation (The Marketing Mix).
My MBA prepared me to run a business, but the additional knowledge acquired through self-education (reading, listening to motivational cd’s, watching motivational dvd’s, and attending seminars and workshops) is what prepared me to be a business owner (http://www.nothinginbetweenllc.com). If you are determined to succeed, open to educating yourself, but just need some guidance, I’m here to make a difference and help you create your success. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-219-7695.
Visit my other websites for additional information: